16 August, 2010

Addie, Meet Bacon


It was a good first impression.



Also:
-I ran over a possum on my way home tonight. i felt equal parts proud and squeamish.
-I'm still looking for a record player. grandpa threw his out in 1990.
-I had a dream about the island last night circa 2002. It made me surprisingly nostalgic. I'm really looking forward to going home this weekend and raiding my mom's library.
-This was the first time in many moons I've missed an office, but I figure I spent it with a good gift rather than just meditating on one.
-Being an Aunt is maybe the most fun I've ever had.
-Brother Sun burned me today. About time he showed up.
-'My worship is a blue sky and ten thousand crickets in the deep wet hay of the field. my vow is the silence under their song.' --Thomas Merton, Monday dawn antiphon

No comments: